AVIA White 100% Natural Fuller's Earth powder!
- SUITABLE FOR DULL AND LIFELESS SKIN
- SUITABLE FOR THIN HAIR
- GIVES VOLUME AND DENSITY TO HAIR
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SCALP
- SUITABLE FOR BRITTLE AND PEELING NAILS
- ANTI-NAPPY RASH (APPLIED AS POWDER ON THE NAPPING RASH PLACE)
- EXCELLENT ANTISEPTIC
AVIA White Fuller's Earth is
- RICH IN ZINC
- RICH IN MAGNESIUM
- RICH IN MICRONUTRIENTS
AVIA White Fuller's Earth
AVIA White Fuller's Earth is the finest of all clays, suitable for all skin types. It is rich in zinc, magnesium and micronutrients. Zinc is very important element that plays majour role in maintaining good appearance and staying healthy. White Fuller's Earth helps against hair loss, nourishes hair by making it thick and shiny. The White Fuller's Earth effective remedy against brittle and peeling nails. AVIA White Fuller's Earth is a good disinfectant and is suitable in the fight against nappy rash.
White Fuller's Earth is commonly used in the form of face and hair masks, and healing procedures. Before use, it is recommended for the clay to stand in the sun for a few days.
How to use:
There are a few basic rules that it is recommended to follow when using Fuller's Earth, for cosmetic purposes:
- To keep its composition unchanged and its properties, DO NOT use metal utensils and dishes. Use a plastic or wooden spoon, as well as a glass, porcelain or wooden bowl.
- Always prepare your face and hair masks, as well as healing baths, immediately before use.
- When applying the face mask, avoid the area around the eyes.
- Do not allow the rubber mixture to dry on the hair, face or skin, as this will dehydrate it and the clay will act wet. Water can be periodically sprayed.
- The water you add to the masks should not be hot nor cold.
How to store
The Fullers Earth is best stored in a glass jar exposed to direct sunlight to retain its beneficial properties.
100% White Fuller's Earth clay