AVIA Yellow 100% Natural Fuller's Earth powder!
- SUITABLE FOR DRY SKIN
- SUITABLE FOR BLOOMING AND BROKEN HAIR
- HELPS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CELLULITE
- HAS TIGHTENING EFFECT ON SAGGING SKIN
- DRY AND SENSITIVE EPIDERMIS
AVIA Yellow Fuller's Earth is
- RICH IN OXYGEN
- RICH IN IRON
- RICH IN CALCIUM
AVIA Yellow Fuller's Earth
Yellow Fuller's Earth powder is a product that nourishes and softens dry and sensitive epidermis. AVIA Yellow Fuller's Earth is rich in oxygen, iron and calcium. It is very suitable for dry, blooming and broken hair. If used regularly, Yellow Fuller's Earth can help eliminate cellulite and has tightening effect on sagging skin.
Yellow Fuller's Earth is commonly used in the form of face and hair masks, and anti-cellulite massages. Before use, it is recommended for the clay to stand in the sun for a few days.
How to use:
There are a few basic rules that it is recommended to follow when using Fuller's Earth, for cosmetic purposes:
- To keep its composition unchanged and its properties, DO NOT use metal utensils and dishes. Use a plastic or wooden spoon, as well as a glass, porcelain or wooden bowl.
- Always prepare your face and hair masks, as well as healing baths, immediately before use.
- When applying the face mask, avoid the area around the eyes.
- Do not allow the rubber mixture to dry on the hair, face or skin, as this will dehydrate it and the clay will act wet. Water can be periodically sprayed.
- The water you add to the masks should not be hot nor cold.
How to store
The Fullers Earth is best stored in a glass jar exposed to direct sunlight to retain its beneficial properties.
100% Natural Yellow Fuller's Earth clay