AVIA Green 100% Natural Fuller's Earth powder!
- SUITABLE FOR OILY SKIN AND HAIR
- REMOVES TOXINS FROM THE BODY
- HELPS WITH INTERNAL DISEASES, WOUNDS, BOILS, VARICOSE VEINS, SWELLING, RASH, ECZEMA, HERPES
- IMPROVES THE OVERALL BODY BALANCE
- STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
AVIA Green Fuller's Earth is
- RICH IN IRON OXIDE
- RICH IN POTASSIUM CARBONATE
- RICH IN CALCIUM
- RICH IN MANGANESE
- RICH IN PHOSPHORUS
- RICH IN MAGNESIUM
- RICH IN ZINC
AVIA Green Fuller's Earth
AVIA Green Fuller's Earth is rich in iron oxide, potassium carbonate, calcium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium. The Green Fuller's Earth is most effective in extracting fat from the epidermis. It captures and removes all toxins. The Green Fuller's Earth has a calming, regenerating and antioxidant effect. Green Fuller's Earth also has a beneficial effect on hair suffering from dandruff and hair loss.
Green Fuller's Earth is rich in climbazole in its natural form, which is a powerful antifungal agent. Most shampoos that are anti-dandruff or hair loss contain artificial climbazole. AVIA Green Fuller's Earth acts as an antibiotic and is useful in fighting skin and scalp problems.
How to use:
There are a few basic rules that it is recommended to follow when using Fuller's Earth, for cosmetic purposes:
- To keep its composition unchanged and its properties, DO NOT use metal utensils and dishes. Use a plastic or wooden spoon, as well as a glass, porcelain or wooden bowl.
- Always prepare your face and hair masks, as well as healing baths, immediately before use.
- When applying the face mask, avoid the area around the eyes.
- Do not allow the rubber mixture to dry on the hair, face or skin, as this will dehydrate it and the clay will act wet. Water can be periodically sprayed.
- The water you add to the masks should not be hot nor cold.
How to store
The Fullers Earth is best stored in a glass jar exposed to direct sunlight to retain its beneficial properties.
100% Natural Green Fuller's Earth clay