AVIA Brown 100% Natural Fuller's Earth powder!
- SUITABLE FOR DRY SCALP AND HAIR
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- SOFTENS THE SKIN
- MOISTURIZES AND REGENERATES
AVIA Brown Fuller's Earth is
- RICH IN SILICON
- RICH IN MINERAL SALTS
- RICH IN MAGNESIUM
- RICH IN ZINC
AVIA Brown Fuller's Earth
Brown clay powder is a suitable for use in beauty treatments. This type of Fuller Earth is the softest of all clays. It helps to soften the skin and makes your hair soft and strong. The Brown Fuller's Earth is rich in mineral salts, silicon, zinc and magnesium. The Brown clay has irreplaceable regenerating and hydrating properties. Due to its neutral pH, it is extremely suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
The Brown Fuller's Earth is used in the form of face and hair masks. Before use, it is recommended for the clay to stand in the sun for a few days.
How to use:
There are a few basic rules that it is recommended to follow when using Fuller's Earth, for cosmetic purposes:
- To keep its composition unchanged and its properties, DO NOT use metal utensils and dishes. Use a plastic or wooden spoon, as well as a glass, porcelain or wooden bowl.
- Always prepare your face and hair masks, as well as healing baths, immediately before use.
- When applying the face mask, avoid the area around the eyes.
- Do not allow the rubber mixture to dry on the hair, face or skin, as this will dehydrate it and the clay will act wet. Water can be periodically sprayed.
- The water you add to the masks should not be hot nor cold.
How to store
The Fullers Earth is best stored in a glass jar exposed to direct sunlight to retain its beneficial properties.
100% Natural Brown Fuller's Earth clay