AVIA Grey 100% Natural Fuller's Earth powder
- SUITABLE FOR DRY, DEHYDRATED SKIN
- SUITABLE FOR SCALY AND SENSITIVE SCALP
- SUITABLE FOR EXHAUSTED HAIR
- BLOOMING AND DRY HAIR ENDS
- REMOVES DANDRUFF
AVIA Gray Fuller's Earth
AVIA Gray Fuller's Earth powder is extremely soft, fine, elastic and is very close related to the Green Fuller's Earth. It is one of the most moisturizing and hydrating clays. The Gray Fuller's Earth differs from other clays in a way that it is more elastic and tough. Suitable for dehydrated, dry, delicate and sensitive skin. Restores shine to dry and softens your hair. Helps remove dandruff. It is used in the form of hair masks, face masks and rubs. Before use, it is recommended for the Fuller's Earth to stand in the sun for a few days.
How to use:
Gray clay is suitable for both beauty and healing procedures and can be used by people with extremely oily hair and skin. There are a few basic rules that it is desirable to follow when using clay.
- To keep its composition unchanged and its properties, DO NOT use metal utensils and dishes. Use a plastic or wooden spoon, as well as a glass, porcelain or wooden bowl.
- Always prepare your face and hair masks, as well as healing baths, immediately before use.
- When applying the face mask, avoid the area around the eyes.
- Do not allow the rubber mixture to dry on the hair, face or skin, as this will dehydrate it and the clay will act wet. Water can be periodically sprayed.
- The water you add to the masks should not be hot nor cold.
How to store
The Fullers Earth is best stored in a glass jar exposed to direct sunlight to retain its beneficial properties.
100% Natural Gray Fuller's Earth clay