AVIA Grey-Green (Sage) 100% Natural Fuller's Earth chunks
- SUITABLE FOR OILY AND PROBLEMATIC (ACNEIC) SKIN
- SUITABLE FOR OILY SCALP AND HAIR
- IRRITATED SKIN
- THIS FULLER'S EARTH HAS THE POWER TO REMOVE OILY AND PUS FORMATIONS FROM THE BODY
- FOR ANY TYPE OF SKIN AND SUBCUTANEOUS PROBLEMS
AVIA Grey-Green (Sage) Fuller's Earth is
- RICH IN IRON OXIDE
- RICH IN POTASSIUM CARBONATE
- RICH IN CALCIUM
- RICH IN MANGANESE
- RICH IN PHOSPHORUS
- RICH IN MAGNESIUM
- RICH IN ZINC
AVIA Gray-Green (Sage) Fuller's Earth
АЖИА Gray-green (Sage) Fuller's Earth chunks is rich in iron oxide and is very effective in extracting excess sebum from the skin, which causes the formation of blackheads and pimples. The Gray-Green (Sage) Fuller's Earth also contains potassium carbonate, calcium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium. Its ability to capture and remove all toxins and bacteria, makes it extremely good for our body.
Gray-green (Sage) Fuller's Earth chunks is a product suitable for use on oily hair and skin. Before use, it is recommended for the clay to stand in the sun for few days.
How to use:
There are a few basic rules that it is desirable to follow when using clay, for cosmetic purposes:
- To keep its composition unchanged and its properties, DO NOT use metal utensils and dishes. Use a plastic or wooden spoon, as well as a glass, porcelain or wooden bowl.
- Always prepare your face and hair masks, as well as healing baths, immediately before use.
- When applying the face mask, avoid the area around the eyes.
- Do not allow the rubber mixture to dry on the hair, face or skin, as this will dehydrate it and the clay will act wet. Water can be periodically sprayed.
- The water you add to the masks should not be hot nor cold.
How to store
The Fullers Earth is best stored in a glass jar exposed to direct sunlight to retain its beneficial properties.
100% Natural Gray-Green (Sage) Fuller's Earth clay