AVIA Black 100% Natural Fuller's Earth - hand-milled without contact with metal!
- SUITABLE FOR EXTREMELY OILY SKIN AND HAIR
- SUITABLE FOR ACNEIC SKIN
- SUITABLE FOR IRRITATED SKIN
- TIGHTENS THE PORES
- HELPS BLOOD CIRCULATION
AVIA Black Fuller's Earth is
- RICH IN SILICON
- RICH IN MAGNESIUM
- RICH IN CALCIUM
- RICH IN IRON
- RICH IN POTASSIUM
- RICH IN SODIUM
- RICH IN ZINC
AVIA Black Fuller's Earth
AVIA Black Fuller's Earth has a very strong body cleanser. The Black Fuller's Earth contains a lot of silicon, magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and other minerals. Recommended for skin that suffers from acne, blackheads, inflammation, as well as allergic rashes. Tightens pores and normalizes the function of sebaceous glands. The Black Fuller's Earth is also known to purify the blood and lymph. For centuries, black Fuller's Earth has been used in cosmetic procedures for weight loss. Baths made with Black Fuller's Earth can can help reduce overweight issues, strengthen the immune system, have a tonic effect, improve sleep and mood.
Black Fuller's Earth can be used in the form of face and hair masks, as well as for healing mud baths. Before use, it is recommended that the clay is kept in the sun for few days. It's important to know that black soil is neither lye nor black sea mud. It is another type of substance with its own specific characteristics and healing properties.
How to use:
Black clay is suitable for both beauty and healing procedures and can be used by people with extremely oily hair and skin. There are a few basic rules that it is desirable to follow when using clay.
- To keep its composition unchanged and its properties, DO NOT use metal utensils and dishes. Use a plastic or wooden spoon, as well as a glass, porcelain or wooden bowl.
- Always prepare your face and hair masks, as well as healing baths, immediately before use.
- When applying the face mask, avoid the area around the eyes.
- Do not allow the rubber mixture to dry on the hair, face or skin, as this will dehydrate it and the clay will act wet. Water can be periodically sprayed.
- The water you add to the masks should not be hot nor cold.
How to store
The Fullers Earth is best stored in a glass jar exposed to direct sunlight to retain its beneficial properties.
100% Natural Black Fuller's Earth clay